Eugowra Public School must have done things a little differently at the end of the year – like many other local schools.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the presentation night has been replaced with a morning assembly.
The students were recognized for their efforts and achievements throughout this amazing year for everyone.
Congratulations and goodbye to the Grade 6 class of 2021: Axxell Mulligan, Levi Goodwin, Peyton McKenna, Jayden and Hayley Newell
Congratulations to the future school leaders for 2022!
School captain for 2022 Edna – May Skinner – Barnes.
House Captains: Green house – Abbie Delfsma, Red house – Bayden Jackson, Blue house – Lachie Smyth. Heads of school: Cody Noad and Keira Barnes.
Congratulations to all the students and major award recipients:
- Cabonne Council Academic Prize – Peyton McKenna
- Rob Rawsthorne – Levi Goodwin Memorial Citizenship Award
- Member of Parliament’s Phil Donato Young Citizenship Award – Amity McMahon
- Patricia Capes Award for Sporting Excellence – Levi Goodwin and Bayden Jackson
- Junio Geoff and Vicki Knight Sports Excellence Award – Aiden McMahon
- CWA Scholarship – Hayley Newell
- Eugowra Evening View Club Literacy Prize – Abbie Delfsma
- Geoff and Vicki Knight Junior Literacy Excellence Award – Aiden McMahon
- Eugowra Men and Women Numeracy Service Award – Keira Barnes
- Geoff and Vicki Knight Junior Achievement in Numeracy Award – Jacob Turner
- Miss Aulds Allrounder Award – Lachie Smyth
- Eugowra Performing Arts Award for Creative and Practical Arts – Luke Turner
- Geoff and Vicki Knight Junior Excellence in Creative and Practical Arts – Levi Stewart
- Geoff and Vicki Knight Award for Improving Literacy – Jacob Turner, Axxell Mulligan and Bayden Jackson
- W&M Hayes Award for Academic Incentive – Hunter Newell and Brodie
- Hyde Family Literacy Award – Skylah Herbert
- Ms. Vicki Knight Yamboola Art Award – Edna-may Skinner-Barnes
- Dominic Drady Fair Go Award – Bayden Jackson
- Staff and students traveled to Orange on their last day of school, where they watched a movie accompanied by popcorn, followed by a visit to the Adventure Playground.
Staff will return on January 28 and students on February 1.